|Posted||10 days ago|
Established Australian-owned company within the mining sector, based in the CBD. This organisation prides themselves on their dynamic and market leading innovations, with a focus on service excellence. Culture is extremely important to our client and therefore they have a high appreciation for all their employees and promote a work environment that is inclusive, creative and mature.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP. This role was described as the glue of the business and the face of the company. You will have the ability to position yourself as the trusted advisor within this space.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Reception and greetings visitors
- High level document formatting – tenders, proposals and reports.
- Research and gather data.
- Liaise with third party IT supplier to troubleshoot issues.
- Implement new administrative procedures and functions to improve on existing practices
- Attend to the day-to-day running of office.
- Primary tenant representative to building management - oversee administration of all security passes, access keys, car parking, maintenance requests etc.
- Manage and coordinate all internal functions
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture and equipment
- HR Administration – coordinating the new employee on-boarding process, monitor and report leave.
- Travel arrangements for staff and external consultants on an ad hoc basis.
You will have previous experience within an Office Manager or high level administration role and be advanced in the MS Office suite. As stated previous, culture fit is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive, hardworking, creative, outgoing and supportive individual. As this role has a number of elements to it and can be extremely fast paced you will need to love a challenge and want to be part of the growth of this incredible organisation. It would be advantageous if you have worked in the mining industry in the past however not a necessity.
- Evolving, innovative and supportive organisation
- Dynamic team
- Brisbane CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Viola Hiratos on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91962. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com