Reporting to the HR Director the main focus of the role will be to develop, implement and facilitate the delivery of a HR Review key project, in consultation with key stakeholders. Experience in HR transformation, particularly moving from a functional to a tiered service model, is essential.
- Apply project management methodologies ensuring rigour around project scoping, planning, budgeting and post implementation evaluation for the HR review project
- Manage the project design and delivery process including stakeholder management, relationship management, communications, cost and program control for the HR review project.
- Establish project governance for the HR review project top ensure appropriate direction is maintained
- Manage project risks and impact, communications, stakeholder engagement and learnings from the HR review project.
- Relevant University Degree qualification and/or equivalent significant work experience
- Strong working knowledge of contemporary and future focussed best practice HR and appreciation of the legislation, policies and processes, which apply to the field of human resources.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in project planning for and effective execution of an HR review project, which transforms a functional service delivery into a tiered service model
- High-level communication skills, both verbal and written, including experience in effective relationship management with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A high level of problem solving, organisational and analytical skills including the ability to multi task to meet competing deadlines, manage complex tasks, and anticipate and mitigate obstacles
- Experience managing small project teams
- Experience in process re-engineering and re-imagining HR processes and/or HCM implementation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Katsoudas on 02 8093 0636, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91973. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com