We are searching for multiple Data Analyst’s for a permanent opportunities within Melbourne. The successful candidates will join the team who are at the centre combating financial crime. You will be passionate about data and be motivated to learn new technologies and grow within the business, whilst collaborating with various internal teams and SME’s.
You will have:
- Exposure to distributed big data stacks e.g. Spark, PySpark, Kafka, Hive, Flume, Hue & Sqoop.
- Ability to write any app language (C#, Java, etc..) and/or any scripting language (Python, groovy).
- An understanding and/or experience developing data analytics platforms like SAS, SPSS, Tableau, etc.
- Able to work with different data types e.g. streaming, real-time, file based, RDMS, unstructured data, etc.
- Experience working in cloud deployment and management (especially AWS).
- A strong understanding of CI/CD practices.
- An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence.
- A passion for learning
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91560. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com