|Location||Sydney C B D|
|Posted||8 days ago|
- Working with small to medium businesses planning and booking their flights, hotels, car hire, travel insurance and visas.
- Processing hotel and car hire invoices
- Providing outstanding service to valued corporate clients
- Partnering with account managers and BDM’s to grow your portfolio
- Previous experience as a travel consultant or travel manager
- Excellent time management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Understands the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Be a strong team player.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential. Average earnings $75,000 in first year!
- Award winning employee benefits.
- High achievers trip overseas.
- Ongoing training and coaching to reach your potential.
- Career opportunities within a growing business.
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.