|Posted||7 days ago|
Reporting to the Manager, Business Support Group, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements and identification of ICT solutions to meet business needs. Key responsibilities include:
- analysis of user requirements to identify the most appropriate solution and conversion of these into detailed business requirements specifications.
- documentation of ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business processes, utilising BPMN.
- assist clients with the articulation of high level business needs in relation to information systems and information technology (IT) processes.
- provide advice and recommendations to clients on information systems capabilities and system solution options.
- identify solution options that align with departmental and whole of Government enterprise architecture guidelines.
- use strong interpersonal communication to negotiate, establish and maintain networks and working relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
- work collaboratively with team members to design, develop and implement innovative communication activities aimed at ensuring all affected stakeholder groups have a clear and accurate understanding of the program and its impact on their work.
- your work contributes to the organisational objectives and effectively manage new and unexpected events and demonstrate judgement about when to escalate issues.
- you generate and share creative ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- you energetically approach challenges and set priorities and organise yourself to meet deadlines.
- you demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication to present complex messages and demonstrate a friendly and engaging interpersonal style.
- you rigorously research and analyse information relevant to task and show judgement in decision making.
- you demonstrate knowledge and skills in business analysis.
While there are no mandatory qualifications for this role, experience using modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards is highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91966. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com