|Posted||14 days ago|
You will have the following key responsibilities:
• Definition, documentation and successful completion of a complex project ensuring that project, quality, communications, benefits, change control and risk management processes are maintained and effectively applied to address project and Departmental needs and opportunities.
• Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders, including the Project Executive and Project Board members, Department Directors, other Department staff, and external project stakeholders; leading the delivery of the project to ensure the success of project activities.
• Managing the project team and resources across a diverse range of functions to undertake design, implementation, training and maintenance of agreed deliverables, contractual and financial obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned constraints.
• Managing the progress of the project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of project records to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
• Ensuring compliance with Department project management methodology, legislative, industrial and other influences on the project.
• Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of the project including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and communications utilising appropriate communication channels and applications.
• Acting as the escalation point for risks and issues identified throughout the project and proactively managing these; including reporting, mitigation, rectification strategies and activities.
Required skill set/s and evaluation criteria
• Demonstrated achievement in the end-to-end application of PRINCE2 methodology and delivery of successful ICT projects from Initiation to Closing in large, complex organisations.
• Highly developed project management and multifunctional team leadership skills as demonstrated by effectiveness in achieving project objectives and contributing to enhanced organisational performance.
• Demonstrated understanding of the application of change management processes to limit the impact of change on individuals and work groups within large, hierarchical, client-focused organisations.
• High level analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills as demonstrated by a record of achievement in solving problems in a large and complex organisation.
• Expertise in preparation and presentation of project communications utilising highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrated through achievements in effectively liaising, consulting and negotiating with stakeholder groups, vendors, all levels of public officials and Department executives.
• At least 5 years project management experience, preferably within a Government organisation.
• Relevant experience or previous exposure to the Resolve case management solution.
• Demonstrated achievement in the delivery of projects relating to workplace rehabilitation, injury case and claims management.
• Demonstrated knowledge of workplace rehabilitation and workers compensation legislation, policy and standards.
• Current PRINCE2 Practitioner or Professional certification.
• Current Project Management Professional certification.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of project management tools including Daptiv.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91965. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com