|Posted||9 days ago|
This organisation has continually demonstrated its ability to maintain growth and profit in ever-changing market conditions through a commitment to its people, developing unique business strategies and demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit. Working in a tight knit team within a much larger finance structure, your role sits within a team that provides a critical link between the business and the finance function.
About the Role
- Deliver financial reporting and strategic commercial analysis for the group
- Prepare consolidated reports
- Interpret results and make recommendations
- Create effective management reports that capture key business indicators
- Ensure that processes and procedures are effective and efficient
- Manage a team of 2
To be considered for this role you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years in a similar role. You will experience in consolidations and analysing financial reports. You will have the ability to identify anomalies and understand the detail of how these occurred. This is a business partnering role so you will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across the organisation. Strong excel skills are a must.
- Employer of choice
- Great role with a mixture of technical accounting and business partnering
- Work for a strong leader
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91573. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com