|Posted||15 days ago|
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced Training Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- You will create, maintain and review training material both online and face to face.
- You will provide confident and accurate guidance to staff with providing customer service on the digital, phone and front counter service channels.
- Provide effective training, coaching and mentoring to the commission on relevant systems
- Actively participate and provide advice as an 'expert' for the development, implantation and maintenance of systems relevant to digital, phone and counter service channels.
- Provide overall support when needed to colleagues and demonstrate exceptional customer service
To be considered for this opportunity you should:
- Experience as a Training Officer
- Confident in administration duties including printing, timesheets, setting up rooms for training and meetings, sending and receiving emails
- Enthusiastic and willing to have a go and learn new things
- Team player
- Be a part of a friendly team
- Government role - Awesome department!
- Great hourly rate