|Posted||8 days ago|
The focus of the role is to plan, lead and carry out software testing activities, working with the technical team and business stakeholders to deliver outcome within specified timeframes.
In this role you would be getting an opportunity to develop strong stakeholder relationships, mentor project test teams.
You will also get the opportunity to work within the Azure Devops (VSTS) environment and a state-of-the-art cloud-based Oracle ERP.
We are looking for someone with the following skills –
- Strong experience in large complex systems integration testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience in working in with XML data/ message format
- Experience with Mulesoft and Tibco BusinessWorks - Preferred NOT mandatory
- Experience in designing Automation testing framework
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Planning and executing system integration testing
- Working closely with the technical team and various stakeholders (internal & external)
- Leading and mentoring junior testers
Benefits include a competitive package including incentive, a warm and inclusive culture, modern technology, and a great CBD-location close to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91949. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com