|Posted||11 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Principal Grants Project Officer to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role
You will be developing and implementing a grants system. Contribute to the development and delivery of industry development programs including an industry grants program.
- Provide guidelines, criteria, application process, reporting and assessments for grants program
- Implement grants program through project assessment, reporting and correspondence
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships with all levels of government, community groups, non-government and private sectors
- Influential communication skills
- Grants development and implementation experience essential
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- 4 month contract with a leading government department
- Attractive hourly rate
- CBD location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Taylor on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91940. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com