|Posted||12 days ago|
Davidson are partnered with an established Australian service provider whom is regarded as a leader in their industry, servicing over 1 million customers. This organisation is making some exciting changes to their operations and are looking to expand significantly. We are on the lookout for passionate, motivated and dedicated call centre agents who are looking for their next opportunity.
We are also open to applicants without call centre experience that demonstrate a positive and professional attitude. This could be your opportunity to progress from a retail or hospitality environment into an office based role.
About the role:
This is a permanent full time opportunity working Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5pm.
- Making outbound calls to previous customers – both warm and cold
- Exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Update and maintain customer database
- Respond to email enquiries
- Previous experience within a call centre environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Reliable, motivated and strong work ethic
- Parking onsite
- Career development
- Barbeques, competitions & raffle prizes
This is a fantastic career opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities and to be part of something unique.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email on: email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91941. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com