- Working with small to medium businesses planning and booking their flights, hotels, car hire, travel insurance and visas.
- Providing outstanding service to valued corporate clients
- Partnering with account managers and BDM’s to grow your portfolio
- Ongoing training and coaching to reach your potential
- Previous experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent time management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Understands the importance of developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Be a strong team player.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential. Average earnings $75,000 in first year!
- Award winning employee benefits.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Career opportunities within a growing business.
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brylee Gilbertson on 02 8093 0619 or email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91921. Having worked directly in the travel industry over the last 10 years, please contact me for a range of opportunities. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com