Davidson Recruitment are experts in providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions. An opportunity has become available for a Change Communications Facilitator - our Not for Profit client has a passion for community engagement and support. If you see yourself working for a cause assisting in a vital transformation project, this would be the perfect role for you.
About the Role
- Preparation and implementation of change communication plans to ensure readiness, risk assessment and training plans
- Develop communication and stakeholder engagement collateral for project transition team
- Map key stakeholders and provide expert change advice for both internal and external parties
- Report on project plans and timelines in order for effective implementation
- Maintain ongoing relationships with various divisions and stakeholders
You will be an experienced change communications professional with a track record in delivering social transformation projects. Experience in implementing business re-engineering, learning and new operations is highly essential. You must be able to communicate and work with complex stakeholders to understand key challenges and to devise strategic solutions. Initiative and critical thinking are vital attributes for this exciting position.
- Fixed-term contract until March 2019 - pick up a role before Christmas
- Central Brisbane CBD location
- Salary sacrifice and packaging options available
- Exciting project team with a focus on delivery
- Work for a not-for-profit organisation!
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume through the appropriate portal for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le, Consultant - Marketing & Communications on 07 3023 1004 or duy.le @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com