|Posted||10 days ago|
Located in the South-East, this down to earth and successful national engineering company is looking for an exceptional administrator on a part time basis to support their growing national company.
About the Role
This 12 month maternity contract will give you the exciting opportunity to continue your career development in a hybrid role of PA to Sales Director/Data Administrator where your professionalism will be truly valued by this supportive and values-driven team.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who has Advanced Excel, high attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and likes to contribute to improvement.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your key accountabilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Calendar management
- Document creation, editing, and proofing
- Coordination of domestic and international travel and itinerary creation
- Collating and cleansing delivery data from various internal sources
- Manipulate data using Excel – pivot tables, VLookups, IF Functions
- Coordinate and develop reports and briefings
- Team meeting coordination and participation
- Project support and project tracking
- Event coordination
Factors that will ensure your success include your previous Personal Assistant experience within a project or service driven environment; your previous office experience; advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; your strong reporting skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
You will also need a great sense of humour, strong emotional intelligence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work autonomously, along with a genuine care for others.
- National company who are continuing to grow
- Free parking – must have your own car
- Varied and interesting role
- Part time – make your own hours
- Supportive and approachable management structure
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Viola Hiratos on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91929. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com