|Posted||18 days ago|
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and advice to a group of ICT professionals involved in the operational support and maintenance of a diverse range of Database environments.
- Lead the analysis and timely resolution of system issues within a complex ICT environment.
- Co-ordinate and manage the identification, assessment and briefing to staff and management of new and emerging software technologies, products, methods, techniques and services.
- Assist with introduction and use of techniques, methodologies, tools and services to match overall current and future business requirements.
- Engage with vendors, other business units and management to develop successful working relationships that enhance the effective management of the Data Centre environment.
- Manage the implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for designing, monitoring, managing and reporting on the performance and availability of ICT systems and services.
- Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and/or Oracle 10G, 11G, 12G
- High Level of knowledge and experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Monitoring/Alerting (SCOM 2012)
- Performance Collection/Analysis (MS PerfMon)
- Windows PowerShell
- Database Design and Modelling
- Operating Systems (MS Windows Server 2008/2012, RedHat Linux)
- Managing Databases on AWS and/or Azure
- Microsoft SQL 2014
- SQL Server Analysis Services and Reporting Services (SSAS & SSRS)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91925. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com