|Posted||14 days ago|
Davidson are recruiting for a Fleet Business Development/ Relationship Manager to be based in our clients Sydney Office. Our Client provides comprehensive fleet management services to many organisations across Australia in industrial, government and commercial sectors and are supported by a broad network of service providers and manufacturers.
The company has all the advantages of working for a large corporate business with a great team environment typical of a smaller independent business.
About the Role
The Fleet BD/RM is accountable for the sale of our client’s operating and novated Lease products to companies across NSW and responsible for delivery sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
Reporting to the GM for products and sales, this key position will see you building and managing relationships and also identifying new prospective opportunities.
Covering all Fleet products and services across NSW, QLD and ACT this broad position will see you playing an integral role in their new business sales strategy and subsequent business growth
Your focus will include:
To be considered for this opportunity you will demonstrate a proven track record in Business Development across the entire Fleet Management and Leasing Sector.
- Develop relationships with senior decision makers including HR, CEO’s and CFO’s.
- Writing Tender Documents.
- Presenting to existing and prospective clients.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management and planning.
- Professional Selling Skills preferably from a lease sales background.
- Strategic and Autonomous, qualifying and identifying business leads.
- High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent salary plus car plus tools and benefits
- Career growth potential
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com