|Posted||11 days ago|
Develop analytics frameworks and data systems for current business initiatives.
· Develop Tableau dashboards and Alteryx data platforms to meet business requirements
· Provide technical coordination and liaison for resolution of technical issues, project information and technical documentation from projects.
· Develop or provide content input to guidelines, systems, processes and specifications including scope and quality documentation.
· Conduct a variety of reviews and/or analysis of existing policies, procedures, systems and general documentation.
· Research and develop data science and analytics solutions to meet the client's business requirements.
· Undertake data analysis as required.
· Prepare detailed reports, options papers and recommendations.
· Develop project plans and manage projects to completion.
· Provide briefings and presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
· Write reports and briefing notes.
Experience skills and knowledge:
·Significant experience undertaking professional data analysis/analytics activities as either standalone projects or sub components for projects
·Developing and providing advice on data science processes and requirements in an engineering or infrastructure environment
·Preparation of technical documents, guidelines and specifications, preferably in an infrastructure delivery environment
·A background in developing procedure workflows and undertaking process analysis.
· Highly develop data science and analytical and research skills, ideally applied within a professional environment;
· Problem definition, scoping and data solution design skills, ideally in an engineering, technical or legal policy environment;
· Intuitive problem solving skills with the ability to identify objectives and develop strategies for meeting objectives
· Developed skills in Alteryx and Tableau software applications
· Developed skills in HTML, VBA, Java script and Python programming
· Well-developed communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· Project management skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91920. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com