|Posted||19 days ago|
This large, well-respected corporation, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to be involved in the implementation of a new cloud-based ERP migration on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract.
The focus of the role is to plan, lead and carry out software testing activities, working with the technical team and business stakeholders to deliver outcome within specified timeframes.
In this role you would be getting an opportunity to develop strong stakeholder relationships, mentor project test teams.
You will also get the opportunity to work within the Azure Devops (VSTS) environment and a state-of-the-art cloud-based Oracle ERP.
- Planning and executing software testing activities (Manual & Automation)
- Working closely with the technical team and various stakeholders (internal & external)
- Strong experience in managing software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong experience in functional & non- functional testing
- Experience in writing and executing test cases
- Experience in working in large complex testing projects
- Strong documentation skills (functional and technical)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- ISTQB certification preferred
Benefits include a competitive package including incentive, a warm and inclusive culture, modern technology, and a great CBD-location close to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91912. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com