|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company:
For the past decade my client has supplied promotional marquees and banners to organisations across Australia. The Company has seen significant growth in their QLD operation over the past couple of years. Due to the increase in workload Davidson have been retained to recruit a Sales Representative who will work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the business continues to thrive.
About the Role
Based out of their site in South West Brisbane the Sales Representative is accountable for the sale of our client’s products nationally. Responsible for delivering sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
The role requires nurturing existing relationships and also opening new opportunities initially with clients across Queensland.
Your focus will include:
- New Business Development
- Account Manage existing relationships and developing more opportunity.
- Plan, manage and maintain data.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management, planning and managing coverage for call ratios.
- Networking at Trade shows, functions, sporting events and carnivals. (some weekends)
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in Sales.
- A keen interest in sports and fitness.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, including Excel skills at an intermediate level
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Adaptable to change.
- Reactive, being able to deal with high pressure situations and resolve problems.
- Excellent basic salary plus super, car and phone.