|Posted||16 days ago|
- Provide front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness,
- Provides support for triaging problems and coordinating with various support teams across the organisation and carryout activities related to incident and problem management
- Communicates with line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause
Performs trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Conducts root cause analysis.
- Assesses initial severity, gather impacts, creates tickets, engages necessary support teams, and escalates as necessary to ensure timely restoration.
- Assist in the implementation of quality improvement programs in information management, information systems, information technology and telecommunications.
- Share knowledge and skills with appropriate departmental resources by fostering a positive learning environment and active mentoring.
- Research, recommend and develop solutions in allocated area of responsibility within the application development environment.
The position will require:
- In depth hands on knowledge and experience of experience in DataStage 8.x and/or COGNOS Analytics 11.x
- Proven experience with resolution of technical issues and problems in the production environment.
- Experience of working on Data Warehousing solutions. Strong understanding of data analytics and multidimensional concepts.
- Strong understanding and hands on knowledge of popular RDBMS platforms including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server,
- Strong proven hands on skills in SQL and Oracle language.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven working knowledge and experience with Control-M and Unix Scripting.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91896. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com