|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||17 days ago|
- Managing a set of strategic suppliers to deliver increasing business value
- Ensure Scope of Services are 'fit for purpose'
- Social and supportive company culture
About the opportunity:
We are on the lookout for a Vendor Manager to join our global blue-chip client.
The role will see you accountable for providing strong vendor governance and management across the Enterprise Solutions group and embedding this into the operational relationships that exist between the business and key vendors.
You will work to ensure that all strategic suppliers servicing the organisation have a clear understanding of the business requirements and expectations, and will work with key stakeholders from the business to ensure that the business has a clear understanding of what the suppliers are offering.
Key responsibilities (at a summary level):
- Developing and maintaining a set of strategic suppliers that are able to deliver the optimal balance of cost, quality, risk and innovation necessary to delivery on the organisation's desired business outcomes,
- Manage contract, performance, relationship and risk management roles with ESG vendors (delivering IT products (hardware or software) or ESG services (consulting, application development, infrastructure, business process outsourcing).
- Ensuring that the Scope of Services are ‘fit for purpose’
- Monitor and track services to ensure SLA's are met.
- Development of a licence compliance framework.
- Certified in ITIL at MALC level
- Previous experience in Vendor Management, Operations Manager and Licencing and supportability.
- Experienced with changes in technology and driving systems improvements which impact bottom line and an expert in bringing people along on the journey.
- Experience of developing and embedding governance frameworks for vendors
- Can negotiate skilfully in a manner that is both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic and can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Solid business acumen
- Strong understanding of licence contract management
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya or Margaret on (03) 9929 9500 .Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com