|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||19 days ago|
- The role is to provide Business analysis to a global settlement program. The focus will be on requirements documentation across the market settlement.
- Process diagrams, data flow diagrams and detailed functional and non functional requirements documentation.
- Develop and maintain traceability for functional requirements.
- As – Is and To Be requirements gathering
- Elicitation of user requirements and then presenting in Stand-Ups and Workshops.
- Must have proven experience in Business analysis and have worked on large scale implementation projects.
- Experience in delivering wiring diagrams, data-flow diagrams, process mapping, business requirements, functional requirements, non functional requirements and system requirements.
- Must have energy / utilities sector experience
- As an experienced Senior Business Analyst you will have strong grounding in the Utilities Sector.
- You will know what some of the following terminologies are: Power of Choice (POC), MSATS, CATS, NEM, Metering & Metrology, Settlements, MDP, Billing Systems, Mobility & Field.
- As well as utilities sector experience our client is also keen to interview candidates with large Scale Transformations and Implementations understanding.
- You are a people person and will feel at ease working with Senior Stakeholders and C level execcutives.
- Working in teams you will interact across different steams of the business crossing over both Business & Technology.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1708-85115. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com