|Posted||20 days ago|
You will be responsible for the support, maintenance and ongoing operations of the following services:
- Genesys Suite of products
- Workspace Desktop Edition
- Intelligent Workload Distribution
- Genesys App Automation Platform
- Web Chat
- Genesys Survey System
- Virtual Hold
- Verint Call Recording
- Desktop Process Analytics
- Cisco IP Telephony integrations
- Experience in a similar Contact Centre/Telephony engineering role.
- A level of technical expertise in the support and management of Contact Centre and Telephony Infrastructure. Ability to produce and review technical documentation.
- ITIL experience and relevant understanding
- Good level of technical knowledge across the defined areas of responsibility for this role
- Strong Skills in the configuration and maintenance of Contact Centre infrastructure, including the ability to support a variety of technologies.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and 1st level troubleshooting ability
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills in Contact Centre and telephony.
- Cisco IP Telephony, CUCM administration, phone setup and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91724. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com