Are you an energetic, forward thinking Team/Office Assistant looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you want to work for a company that invests in their staff and offers long term career progression?
Do you want to work for dynamic, innovative leaders? If the answer is yes, then this could be your dream role….
About the role –
- Diary and email management
- Booking travel and accommodation, both domestic and international
- Organising meetings and caterings
- Organising monthly team events/nights out
- Running errands on behalf of the CEO and Head of P&C
- Assisting with the on boarding of new starters – HR administration
- Processing expenses
- Liaise with building management
- Order stationary, office supplies
- Putting together marketing packs and presentations
- High energy individual who possesses excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Thrive on being the ‘go-to’ person in the office
- Ambitious and driven, confident self-starter
- Fast learner with excellent problem solving skills
- Long term career progression
- Complimentary daily breakfast and snacks
- Competitive salary