You will be working closely with the Project Manager, Business Application owners and Information Technology owners.
The Organisational Change and Communication Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide expert strategic and tactical advice, as well as leadership on Organisational Change Management (OCM), ensuring all necessary change management elements are embedded in plans, related policies, processes and procedures.
- Develop OCM and Communication Strategy for the project that ensure clearly defined objectives, defined governance, accurate risk identification and mitigation, appropriate measures of success, committed and visible leadership, informed stakeholders and an aligned and engaged workforce.
- Lead OCM across the project and partner with stakeholders to enable them to identify and manage organisational change and communication issues relevant to them. Lead the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes including facilitating stakeholder workshops and other change management engagement activities as required.
- Provide communications support for the project and partner with other resources allocated to assist in this area to deliver communications requirements as determined by the Project Manager. Plan, develop and implement communication strategies and create supporting materials to promote multiple projects within the program of work and their related deliverables and outcomes across the department.
- Lead the implementation of change and communication requirements, working closely with the project team, SMEs and all key stakeholders, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration, capability deployment (training and engagement activities) and any business activities required to integrate new processes, procedures of products into the 'business as usual' environment. Facilitate stakeholder workshops and other required activities.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of OCM and Communications and metrics including business readiness targets, business engagement activity, training design and deployment activities, key operational metrics and return to productivity measures.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91865. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com