|Posted||20 days ago|
This leading organisation in the Not-For-Profit sector requires the expertise of an experienced Credit Specialist to develop their Credit Framework.
About the Role
Your deliverables will include –
- The creation of a Credit Policy
- Reviewing strategies for Collections, Debt and Risk
- Design of the Credit and Collections framework in line with legislative requirements
- Recommendation of credit team structure/ develop an organisational chart
- Reviewing options such as third party providers for part or full function
You must have experience in consultancy with regards to Credit Policy and Process and have demonstrated success in this area. With your previous hands-on approach you will have gained a thorough knowledge of credit and be able to tailor a strategy to suit the needs of this changing organisation.
- 6 month contract – fixed term, full leave entitlements
- Attractive salary package
- CBD location
- Pro-change managers who will work with you
- In-demand industry sector
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91847. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com