I am representing a Leading National Tier 2 Head Contractor who deliver projects from Commercial New Builds, to Industrial projects. With over 40 years’ experience within the market, our client have a diverse project portfolio and are looking to expand their NSW team. With an open and inclusive culture, this company pride themselves in how they treat their employees.
With an expanding business, our client are for new members to join their team to assist in the development of their company
About the Role
- Office Based (North Sydney) very close to the train station
- Ability to develop strategic planning techniques
- Build & Develop relationships with clients and representatives
- You will contribute to precontract planning, work winning & processes
- Coach, advise and supervise others on project control systems, processes and project reporting and forecasting techniques
- Liaise with Project Manager, Contracts Administrator to create accurate forecasting
- Demonstrate an understanding of 4D programming and able to manipulate timelines and elements in Navisworks
- Degree Qualified (Construction Management or Engineering)
- Experience using MS Project and ASTA
- Exposure to construction techniques, methodologies and processes on a range of projects in the Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Health, Shopping Centres and Aged Care sectors
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining of multiple programmes, as well as other time related material
This family run company is known for high staff retention, investment in their people and clear progression routes. With a great reputation within the market, this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0618, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91823. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com