|Posted||16 days ago|
This role suits a mid-level Business Analyst who intends to build a career within a global organisation in Brisbane.
Joining this Employer of Choice (2017-2018) you will have ongoing training as well as many career growth opportunities internally, and a team who would support you in every step of the way.
This team is responsible for large Business IT and implementation projects which will provide the opportunity for you to rub shoulders with motivated, talented and experienced professionals who take pride in what they achieve on a daily basis.
About the Role
As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Enhancing the business processes, financial and operational mission critical systems
- Dealing with stakeholders and decision makers
- Generating and compiling reports
- Coordinating with technical teams for application development and development
- Liaising with business groups to implement new processes
- Assist with small to large size system implementation projects as required
- Prior experience as a business process analyst
- Experience with data modelling, process modelling and process mapping is desirable
- Must have experience in Agile environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly - Self started and self-learner
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005 or Moitri Banerjee 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91806. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com