|Posted||19 days ago|
I am representing a Leading National Tier 2 Head Contractor who deliver projects from Commercial New Builds, to Industrial projects. With over 40 years’ experience within the market, our client have a diverse project portfolio and are looking to expand their NSW team. With an open and inclusive culture, this company pride themselves in how they treat their employees.
With an expanding business, our client are looking for new members to join their team to assist in the development of their company
About the Role
Deliver construction projects with targeted design and customer service through the strategic management of people, processes and systems within the department from pre-construction right through to completion.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Design management coordination
- Manage and Develop the Design Program
- Coordinate and Liaise with Clients
- Work across a number of projects
- Develop scope based on the project brief and contract requirements
- Previous experience in a design management role and/or significant architecture experience
- Possess good initiative and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to handle complex situations in a multi-stakeholder setting
- Ability to work independently effectively
- Excellent team building, leadership and mentoring skills
This family run company is known for high staff retention, investment in their people and clear progression routes. With a great reputation within the market, this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
To apply now, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lydia van Vliet on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91832. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com