Our client is an ASX listed industry leader who have created a high performing culture with a strong customer service focus. This is a fast-paced, hard-working environment that recognises and rewards accordingly. They are social, dynamic, and innovative and are looking for someone who shares these attributes to join their large finance team for an immediate start.
About the Role –
- Account reconciliation, managing supplier queries and all related correspondence
- Managing queries and invoice discrepancies
- Assisting with intercompany transactions and month end reconciliation
- Liaise with Stakeholders both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Thrives on working within a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task whilst working to tight deadlines
- Experience working within a similar role
- Global ASX listed Industry Leader
- Corporate Offices close to public transport
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting projects and influence business decisions.
- A Global Mobility Program to enable you work anywhere in the world
- An Emerging Leader program to get you to the next stage through some of the best mentors in the world
- Annual Finance conferences where you are flown to a location, put up in a hotel and provided with food and drinks.
- High performers get into Global where they fly you to an International destination for a holiday
- Discounted Travel on flights, insurance tours and accommodation, Qantas Club
The role is based in stunning offices in North Sydney, close to public transport. Salary - $53,000 package
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brylee Gilbertson on 02 8093 0619, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91246. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com