With a history spanning just short of 50 years this tier 2 National head contractor is a market leader in the commercial construction market. With 12 live projects and 600 full time staff around Australia this is a huge opportunity to join a family friendly team with an incredible culture working with incredibley talented project teams. Specialising in Education, government, retail, Industrial, aged care fitout and refurbishment they undertake a wide range of projects all accross NSW.
About the Role
Based in North Sydney you will be looking after either education or shopping centre projects alongside a cadet and supporting a PM.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role within retail or commercial construction sector
- Degree qualified (Construction Management/ Engineering/ Quantity Surveying)
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, work to deadlines, verbal and written communication
- Aconex and Jobpac experience is desirable
- Demonstrable experience in leading and mentoring a team
- Able to complete detailed cost reporting submissions
- Has a detailed and comprehensive understanding of the source of cost and budget information for project reports.
- Prepares detailed and reliable forecasts of cash inflow and outflow, for complex projects.
- Able to draft contractual and commercially sensitive correspondence and reports, doing so on a regular basis.
- Prepares, monitors and controls Estimated Final Costs against targets and budgets.
- Assist the Project Manager with the administrative functions of projects.
- Lead the tendering, negotiations and administration and closeout of subcontractors.
- Be responsible for submitting progress claims and variations to the client.
- Support the Project Manager in administering the head and sub contracts.
Incredible culture with Melbourne cup and the spring picnic around the corner. Tailored Career Plans and Excellent renumeration.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91825. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com