|Posted||15 days ago|
You will be responsible for taking ownership E2E process and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to service requests and incidents sent to the Service Desk, including escalating requests for assistance to the appropriate resolver groups for troubleshooting, monitoring and resolution of the Premium Service Centre
You will be responsible for:-
- Respond to all service desk customer phone enquiries promptly, courteously and efficiently;
- Identify the nature of fault enquiries through standard work instructions and if possible,
- provide first level resolution in response to identified issues, escalate calls/requests to appropriate L2/3 resolver groups as required;
- Actively keep customers informed of the progress of their request for service or support;
- Maintain current applicable knowledge of a continuously changing ICT communications environment;
- Provide customer training and support as required;
- Respond to and resolve customer issues and have a basic understanding of the end to end processes for activation and assurance for the technology being supported;
- Understand and adhere to service level agreements;
- Work as a member of a team in which provides high quality service, are self-motivated, co-operative and effective and maintain inter-personal relationships;
- A proficient level of customer service skills. Experienced in dealing with complaints and difficult customers
- The ability to adapt to rapid business changes.
- Demonstrates and encourages a supportive and collaborative approach to working within and across different teams.
- Proven ability to assimilate to new technology, procedures and products. (Smartphones, mobiles and iPads devices, Unified Communications – desktop telephony and peripherals, Video, Voice and Data carriage)
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Service Desk Ticketing Systems and tools
- Relevant ICT qualification or certification;
- ITIL certification; and
- Degree/Masters in Telecommunications Information technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or similar field.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91764. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com