|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||19 days ago|
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science and/or Engineering or equivalent.
- Software Development in mission critical IT projects, especially high availability systems.
- Experienced in IT and software development & support in tools and technologies such as: Microsoft technologies (C# / .Net / ASP.Net) and AngularJS
- Experience in using Build & Source control tools, unit testing
- Experience in reviewing requirements and technical documentation of solution design
- Detailed knowledge and experience in systems analysis, systems design, SDLC methodologies, and standards used to ensure the integrity of installed applications
- Technical skills in areas such as mathematics and linear programming
- Continuous build and deployment using automation techniques such as automatic build, unit test automation and use of test harness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of organisation, coordination and communication with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate and deal with people at all levels and to make prompt reliable decisions within bounds of allocated responsibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91672. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com