With a history spanning just short of 50 years this tier 2 National head contractor is a market leader in the commercial construction market. With 12 live projects and 600 full time staff around Australia this is a huge opportunity to join a family friendly team with an incredible culture working with the project teams in and around Sydney to ensure ultimate safety on site.
About the Role
This role reports directly into the safety manager who has been with the company for over a decade. It is perfect for someone with a passion in safety and a real interest in ensuring the working environments ensure the teams ultimate wellbeing. You will be responsible for:
- On site meetings with the Site Manager and construction team
- Liaising with the Project Managers to ensure ultimate safety
- Visit around 6-8 job sites a week
- Safety checks, site walks, audits, inductions
- Promote a positive HSE culture
- Must have completed tertiary studies
- 3+ years experience in the industry
- experience working on commercial projects over $30Million
- Good comprehensive referees
- Excellent communication skills and a real people person
- Tier 2 background
Incredible culture with Melbourne cup and the spring picnic around the corner. Tailored Career Plans and Excellent renumeration.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91796. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com