- Revolutionise the risk management function in the business.
- Be the driving force ensuing the correct and timely use of technology solutions.
- Design & Develop data integration solutions.
The team has been increasingly relying on continuous monitoring and data analysis to automate risk and control testing practices. You will be assisting the team in their goal to revolutionise the risk management function.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working closely with Risk Analytics team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the data analytics tools for the team.
You will support the Risk Analysts in understanding the data analytics processes and output. And develop continuous auditing and monitoring processes across all business divisions.
Your primary responsibility would be to conduct the full lifecycle of data analytics for the Risk Analytics team in Australia.
This is a permanent role based in South Brisbane and offers plenty of career progression opportunities, lots of training & development, 24/7 free gym inside the office premises, discounted travel benefits and lots of other benefits …
- Identify data analytic opportunities
- Run analytics tests, maintain analytics systems (ACL)
- design and execute data tests
- Develop ACL Scripts to extract and analyse data
- Design, Develop & implement data integration solutions
- Develop PowerBI dashboards
- Develop and enhance centralised data monitoring processes
- Facilitate timely reporting for key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for automation or streamlining processes.
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience in data analytics, manipulation, cleansing and blending from multiple data sources
- experience with a BI tool (Power BI preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL or a similar scripting language
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce and/or Computer Science
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- High degree of flexibility with the ability to deal with change, growth and pressure3
Candidates MUST HAVE Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005 Or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91752. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com