- Our client is Tier 1 client based in Macquarie Park.
- Level 3 troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to business applications
- Troubleshoot and identify technology infrastructure issues related to the server/workstations, printers, phones and network equipment... etc
- Partner with the IT groups to support ongoing application systems requirements
- Work with vendor technicians to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Must consistently demonstrate the ability to be self-sufficient in resolving high level technical issues
- Utilize ServiceNow to work queue incidents by updating and resolving incidents as necessary in accordance with procedures and quality standards
- Support special projects as per direction from the management
- 5+ years of experience in similar role ( level 3 Application support).
- Experience with some legal applications such as iManage Work and IDOL, K2, Relativity, Bighand
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Advanced computer knowledge including hardware, application and most MS Office suite products
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0628, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91755. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com