Do you want to progress in a key position with a major rail infrastructure organisation? Are you a contract implementation manager seeking to work with a team of highly skilled individuals within a sector leading government organisation?
This government organisation has benchmarked the rail industry in regards to standards and diversity within the workforce. Forward thinking, innovative and rewarding passionate workers, being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Your primary purpose is to successfully manage contracts and suppliers in relation to grafitti and litter removal in the rail corridor. Including business implementation and management of the new contract services, contract management and change management. Additionally you will be:
- Act as a main point of contact and regularly liaise with the contractor
- Understand and support key customers’ needs and key partners’ relationships
- Manage the administration of the contract to deliver the required results
- Review all documentation submitted by the contractor to ensure it is consistent with contractual agreements
- Prepare monthly reports
- Ensure all risks relating to contract implementation and administration are identified, managed and reported
- Develop, test, refine and implement the new contract administration model, systems and processes to ensure the efficient long term implement of the contract in the business.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate proven experience in contract management and administration in combination with excellent communication skills. A valid National Rail Industry Worker Card or a Rail Safety Worker card is critical.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91722. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com