Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government for professional Billing and Collections Officer who are available immediately.
About the Role
This role is supporting a business management team.
The tasks involved with this position include:
- Processing internal and external customer inquiries - Provision of AR billing, receipting and debt solutions to the business (EQL) including but not limited to the creation, modification and review of non-franchise customer details.
- Resolving all accounts receivable inquiries and issues raised by internal and external customers.
- Reviewing and processing customer billings, withdrawals and refunds for the business.
- Processing of non-franchise customer payments and resolution of payment issues.
- Recording and management of collateral in the form of bank guarantees, securities and insurance bonds.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and motivated administrator who enjoys working within a fast paced environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also:
- ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE/BILLING EXPERIENCE
- Great interpersonal communication skills to develop relationships with team members and stake holders
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent email skills and phone manner
- High attention to detail
- Temporary Contract
- Attractive Salary