|Posted||24 days ago|
. Undertake development and support of new and existing departmental business computing systems, ensuring that all activities are appropriate.
· Demonstrated ability to develop using contemporary enterprise development tools and technologies including .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, TFS, MVC, WPF, C#, VB.NET, TSQL and WCF including ability to write automated test scripts using Microsoft Technologies.
· Manage the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes to promote and maintain software quality, conduct quality reviews to ensure standards are adhered to.
· Provide accurate work estimates and advice in the evaluation of technical solutions to information systems issues, including the review of estimates developed by other team members.
· Maintain and apply knowledge of system design and development life cycle methodologies, change management and quality management processes in order to develop innovative and appropriate solutions for information systems issues.
· Consult, negotiate and liaise with staff at all levels of the department to provide specialist and timely advice on technical issues relating to maintaining and supporting existing information systems.
· Develop, document and review technical specifications, including requirements, design and testing documentation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91704. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com