|Posted||24 days ago|
This business is a true household name across Austalia. They are well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to hire a talented and passionate Senior Project Manager on a 12month initial contract offering a competitive daily rate. The scale and complexity of this project is impressive compared to that of any in Australia, it entails a large demerger requiring senior PM's to run key streams as they ramp up their project teams.
About the Role
- A mix of program level and execution level project management responsibility
- Define, maintain and implement the project plan
- Ensure appropriate controls are implemented
- Manage/monitor progress against plan
- Lead the Program through the capability uplift required
- Facilitate senior stakeholder engagement including the facilitation of program level governance functions
- Guide and focus the internal Project Managers and teams to deliver the agreed program scope
- Drive the business case development to help shape the future program scope and outcomes.
- Personal Resilience - Role models high performance in stressful circumstances; turns challenging situations into opportunities and coaches others through adversity
- Communicating with Influence - Influences others through the use of compelling messages and by framing solutions in terms of others’ need
- Managing Risk - Delivers advice and innovative solutions to manage risk
- Consulting & Advice Focus - Develops long-term partnerships with customers and is known for the quality and value of their advice, and coaches others in providing advice.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517,