|Posted||28 days ago|
Davidson is currently partnering with SunCentral to fill a pivotal and exciting role within their team based at Maroochydore (QLD). SunCentral was established by the Sunshine Coast Council in early 2015 to oversee the design and delivery of the exciting new city centre.
With the project coming to life, SunCentral has a newly created role for an Investment / Transaction Analyst to join the team who are transforming a 53-hectare greenfield site into a Central Business District. This mixed use city centre will offer Australia’s fastest telecommunications and data connection to Asia and it is a chance to be a part of a project which is designed for the 21st Century.
About the Role
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for an experienced and passionate property professional to play in integral part in a small, but influential team. This is an opportunity to be involved with the delivery of a ground-breaking development, which will be embedded with smart technology throughout, creating a cleaner, greener, dynamic city centre.
An essential supporting role to both the Board of Directors and the Project Director alike, the suitable candidate will be involved with the analytics and research to attract suitable clients to this staged development.
The responsibilities of this role will include (but not limited to):
- Financial modeling, feasibilities and analysis;
- Coordination of extensive market research at both asset and sector level;
- Supporting the Project Director with the preparation of due diligence reports;
- Assist in the preparation of client deliverables, including presentations and proposals; and
- Assist with the negotiation of potential and proposed developments.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire and passion to build a career in property and possess the following skills and experience:
- A degree in a technical or business discipline (ideally post graduate qualification in property development, valuation, investment, or finance);
- A background in property analysis, cash flow and project modeling, and complex financial analysis is essential.
- Exposure to either property development, investment, financing or funds management is also highly regarded.
- You will need to possess excellent written communication skills as report writing is a key part of this role.
This role will not only provide you with the opportunity to work with a well-connected, successful team, but to be a part of a project which will shape the future of the Sunshine Coast. The role offers an attractive salary, which will be paid commensurate with experience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Avril Pretorius on 07 3023 1002, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91434. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com