- Brisbane CBD - (AO6)
- Contract Role within our Procurement Officer Team
- ASAP start
You will be part of an organisation who are proudly supporting those who keep our community safe.
We provide a range of high quality corporate and support services to the Queensland Police Service, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services and the Inspector-General Emergency Management. We deliver ICT services to the Queensland Ambulance Service and Queensland Corrective Services and also manage the Queensland Government Air Wing services.
The client is committed to embedding a Service Ethos in the organisation to foster a culture of helpfulness.
We value diversity and are actively seeking candidates with varied backgrounds who can think differently and innovate.
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
- Manage strategic ICT procurement projects in collaboration with key stakeholders, ensuring that risk, probity and transparency requirements are addressed.
- Actively participate in an effective and professional procurement team.
- Provide high to significant procurement and commercial advice relating to ICT procurement matters
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal clients, vendors and staff to ensure ICT procurement services are responsive to current and future needs
- Provide business support
Once you join us we will want you to exemplify the client's core behaviours:
- Know the business: ours and our clients
- Achieve service excellence
- Be honest, open, fair and transparent
- Focus on results
- Respect others
Highly desirable skills/requirements
- Queensland Governement Experience
- Queensland Government Level 4 Purchasing Certification or equivalent
- Experience in SAP
- Queensland Information Technology Contracting Framework knowledge or equivalent
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90780. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com