A leading financial services organisation is looking to bring on a driven DevOps Engineer to join at an exciting time within the business.
About the Role
Joining a newly created DevOps team, you will be working on greenfield and existing financial initiative projects. You will be responsible for the building, supporting and running of the DevOps practice within a small knit team.
- Looking for an automation and DevOps focussed professional;
- Someone with a strong Linux, Unix and Windows experience (Including Sys Admin and Scripting);
- Hands on experience utilising Shell scripting, Ansible and Jenkins;
- Extensive experience with AWS, Certifications a nice to have;
- Background in development using Java, .Net or even Perl and C++.
Are ready to join a newly created team and start to utilise your skills across new and exciting projects?
Apply yourself across the financial services industry?
Driven to succeed across a team environment?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91698. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com