Return to Work Coordinator – initial 3 month contract
Davidson are pleased to be working with a local Government body who are seeking a Return to Work Coordinator to join their busy team on an initial 3 month contract. The main focus of the role will be to focus on the Return to Work Coordination and Insurance Claims.
About the Role -
- Respond to and process documentation relating to Council’s Insurance matters such as Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Industrial Special Risks and Motor Vehicle Insurance Policies;
- Act as Council’s Return to Work Co-ordinator and ensure Return to Work activities are undertaken in accordance with WorkCover guidelines
- Ensure Council’s general insurance claims are processed competently and in a cost-effective manner; and ensure Council’s Workers Compensation claims are processed competently and meet the Workers’ Compensation Act requirements.
- Supporting Incident Management practices as part of the position.
About You –
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
$35 - $40 p/h + Superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Drillsma on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91689. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com