|Posted||22 days ago|
- Work as part of an application software project team utilising Mulesoft for integration and API development.
- This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of integration and API development and will involve working closely with business and technical stakeholders utilising an Agile approach to design, test, implement and monitor services to meet business requirements.
- Prior experience with the Mulesoft Integration Platform and a solid understanding of microservices architecture and practical experience utilising CloudHub as well as design knowledge around RESTful API’s and Java/Spring.
- Knowledge of Java built application systems (components and/or COTS interfaces) with the Java Toolset within a Java EE environment with specific knowledge of JSF2 and Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Develop and document specifications and designs for Mulesoft/Java application software.
- Work with guidance from the Lead Analyst, Enterprise Architect and other technical specialists to analyse, design and assess technical solution designs and software development approaches.
- Undertake solution analysis, design, construction, unit testing, quality reviews, performance testing, and resolve problems with products running in the client's Mulesoft/Java environment.
- Work with the Lead Analyst to effectively manage technical risks, issues, conflicts and priorities to complete work with the required deadlines.
- Develop documentation and software in line with the client's technical standards and guidelines.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of work progress as directed.
- Provide technical Mulesoft/Java skills transfer to the staff, including documentation of decisions made and the approaches taken.
- Work independently without the need for continual or detailed technical and design guidance.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91688. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com