Geospatial Technical Officer
|Job Title:||Geospatial Technical Officer|
|Salary:||$2773 per week, Benefits: Generous leave entitlements, ongoing training and development,|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 11:48|
Seeking qualified and experienced Geo spatial Technical Officers to join our Information/Customer Service Team. This client has heavily invested in spatial solutions. They are currently working on a various range of challenging projects which require the skills of an experienced spatial professional, which involves work with mobile and web GIS technologies and database management skills.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and industry experience within a GIS environment.
- Extensive knowledge of key spatial software packages and applications.
- Ability to customize and develop software packages to meet project requirements utilising languages such as Python
- Recent experience in SQL database administration
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Generous leave entitlements
- Varied/challenging projects
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Katherine Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91676. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's