|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||26 days ago|
This is an exciting newly created role and will give you the opportunity to use all of your skills and experience and make a real impact in a company’s success!
You will join an established online business in the nutrition industry in the inner suburbs of Brisbane and contribute to the goal of growing their market share.
You will work with like minded professionals who take pride in their job and in their company. You will join a team who are on their way to become an eCommerce success story!
The role is a permanent role and will see you reviewing processes, recommending new systems and processes and also driving the change and implementing new practices.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate current systems, putting better processes and tools together for the company to prepare it for future growth
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on the new eCommerce Platform
- Build and develop the platform based on business needs
- Manage the ecommerce development, integration and strategy
- Work very closely with the Marketing team to assist with achieving Digital Marketing goals
- A passion for eCommerce business and hunger for becoming eCommerce trend setters
- Develop eCommerce strategy and vision based on business needs
- Extract data and insights from the eCommerc platform and present to C-Level managers
To be a successful candidate, you must:
- Be eager to learn the business and contribute to different areas
- Understand the small business mentality and are ready to assist wherever you can
- Be a self starter, self-taught, resilient and a quick learner
- Be a great communicator with the ability to effectively correspond with internal and external stakeholders
- Have the ability to effectively work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Obtain technical knowledge of tools and applications to enable optimisation, analysis and testing in the online domain
- Be able to recommend platforms and technologies to invest and migrate to in order to help drive online conversions aggressively
- Have experience with API integration
- Proven experience working with an eCommerce platform such as Shopify
- Have the ability and willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO/SEM strategy
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Data reporting and analysis and customer insights
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91661. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com