|Posted||21 days ago|
Our client is an industry leading Utilities provider based in the Eastern suburbs.
Passionate about delivering extraordinary outcomes. Their award-winning culture fosters an inclusive, collaborative work environment and provides the development opportunities, flexibility and support that enable high levels of achievement and personal satisfaction. Their long-term strategy includes a commitment to put customers at the center of what they do and adopt a restorative approach to looking after the environment.
The Practice Leader will develop and lead the BA service by implementing industry frameworks, tools and technologies. You will be the Principal / Lead BA building out a team of Business Analysts and support the business requirement gathering for both waterfall and agile projects, while providing hands-on BA services to internal clients. End to end management of solution requirements and production of requirement artifacts also form key aspects of the role. You will be the point of contact across the business for the BA team.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Proven experience setting up a BA Practive previously is a MUST
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst covering the full delivery life cycle
- Sound experience in leading and developing a high performing team
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- Experience in PMBOK, BABOK, prince 2, Agile and SDLC frameworks, methodologies, tools and techniques
- Previous experience leading and building a BA practice.
This full-time role offers an attractive salary package, flexible working arrangements, on site parking and a fitness group.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90727. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com