|Posted||25 days ago|
- Enhance business systems/processes by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions
- Guide and support team members to provide customer focused services
- Support the Program Managers and Project Managers in facilitating workshops
- Take ownership of and generate the following artefacts, as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to develop business requirement specifications through advanced analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills to deliver and implement improved business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrable experience in working on cross functional business improvement initiatives.
- Communicates with influence
- Strong documentation and process modelling skills.
- Demonstrated high-level communication, interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to provide professional advice, liaise, consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Six Sigma, Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or similar