|Posted||27 days ago|
This global industry leader is now one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world. Continued growth is crucial to the company as they place a great deal of emphasis on organic expansion within their businesses and brands. This creates exciting career opportunities and the chance to progress professionally as they are committed to promoting from within wherever possible. They strongly believe in reward and recognition and their leaders at all levels will be happy to work with you to help you achieve your goals. They also believe in having fun in the workplace and taking care of their people, both professionally and personally, providing numerous services, including financial planning and health programs. They are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to complement their team.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- Processing payroll fortnightly for 1300 employees
- Data Entry
- Entering new employees, processing transfers
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attending to all queries in a prompt manner
You will need:
- A commitment to providing outstanding quality customer service at all times.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a high volume payroll processing role.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work in a high pressure deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team.
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- $65 000 per annum plus super
- Internal staff benefits - health, lifestyle, travel
- Performance incentives
- Flexible start times between 7.00am to 9.00am
- CBD Location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91644. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com